April 03, 2013

I adopted the Kelham Island Museum Sheffield

I adopted a museum! I fell in love with the Kelham Island Museum in February this year. You can read about my visit here (in German only!). This week Jenni from Museum Diary invited me to adopt the museum for her project and tell the world about my new favourite place in Sheffield. Well, and that's exactly what I did. Check out my post at Adopt-a-Museum and browse through 56 more gems in the univers of museums.

Have a lovely week!
Nadine

Ich habe ein Museum adoptiert!  Bereits im Februar hatte ich mich Hals über Kopf in das Kelham Island Museum verliebt. Wer nochmal nachlesen möchte, wie es war, der klicke einfach hier. Jedenfalls hat mich Jenni vom Blog Museum Diary eingeladen bei ihrem Projekt Adopt-a-Museum mitzumachen, und ein wenig über mein neues Lieblingsausflugsziel in Sheffield zu plaudern. Und das habe ich gemacht: Schaut doch mal vorbei bei Adopt-a-Museum und entdeckt noch 56 weitere Schätze der Museumslandschaft.

Habt eine wundervolle Woche!
Nadine

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nadine! I found you at Jenni's project! Your blog is very lovely!
    Greetings from Brazil,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete