April 12, 2014

It's a Kingdom Is Back


Long time no see Internet friends. 169 days have passed since I last posted in this tiny web corner of mine. It was meant to be a short break, but somehow turned into an epic hibernation. I missed writing here every single day and yet don’t regret a moment I spent away from it. Sometimes breaks are needed and steps back are actually the way to go forward.

I spent this winter reconsidering, re-charging and redirecting myself. I changed jobs, tried a few new things, let go of some unhealthy habits and mainly freed myself from a lot of stress and unachievable expectations.
With spring around the corner I am now ready to get busy again. There is a garden I want to attend to, a new job that I want to grow with and of course this blog, which I would like to bring to blossom this year.

As you probably noticed the look of “It’s a Kingdom” got a bit of a make over and there are some other changes too. One main thing is that I decided to no longer post in two languages (too time consuming). Although it is not my mother tongue I always felt English to be more suitable for this place, so English it is from now on (if you can excuse my grammar).

Also, I will be around here now every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and I would love to have you hanging out with me. There has already been a lot of exploring, discovering, growing and making going on behind the scenes and I can’t wait to share all of this with you.

Have a lovely weekend and I’ll see you on Monday!
Nadine


PS: Before I go, I just wanted to say thank you! It is just such a privilege to get this opportunity to share my thoughts and experiences with you and I am grateful for every single one of you.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, love. It's good to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waa, wie schön, dass du wieder da bist! Ich freu mich!

    Alles Liebe und Gute dir, Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Christine,

      ich bin so gluecklich zu lesen, dass du dich freust. Ich freu mich auch wieder hier zu sein und aktiv am Blogland teilzunehmen.

      Liebe Gruesse
      Nadine

      Delete