May 30, 2014

My Simple Things // May

This month was full of surprises. Our allotment is really gearing up now, leaving us with many joyful discoveries on the development of our carefully looked after plants. That's not all though. This month was all about getting things started and getting things done and then there was this moment on my morning run, when I just had to stop and listen to the cheerful sound of birds singing in the trees above me. Here is what else made me smile this month:

Picking radish fresh from the ground
Bird song on my morning run
The promise of strawberry buds
A backyard covered in sanding dust
Finding the ice cream van
Watching the sunset on the allotment
The smell of freshly baked “Weckmänner”

I am curious, what made your May? Which tiny little notions caught your attention to celebrate the now this month? Let me know in the comments below. Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment